because the reidlet is still napping...for now
EIGHT lasts:
8. last time you kissed someone: Valentine's Day
7. last beverage: TheraFlu Severe Cold drink that tastes like hot ass, and not the good kind
6. last phone call: Randy, who called me about #5
5. last text message: "I miss you" to Randy at 4am this morning...long story
4. last cd played: mix CD, mostly 90s stuff
2. last time you cried: last night--see #5
1. last snack: I had two of Reid's crackers in the car today
SEVEN have you's.
7. have you ever dated someone twice? I don't know if "dated" is the right term, but yes, I suppose I have
6. have you ever been cheated on? not that I'm aware of
5. have you ever still liked your ex's? Unfortunately, yes
4. have you ever thought you had fallen in love? yes. Just out of curiosity...who hasn't?
3. have you ever lost someone special? define "lost"
2. have you ever been depressed? um...since about age seven
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up? Once. That was enough.
SIX things you did in the past three days:
6. drove from the doctor's office in north Austin to the Costco Pharmacy in south Austin and back to the doctor's office and then back to the pharmacy, all in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC
5. took my nephew to the grocery store
4. fought with Randy
3. bought a stair-stepper
2. had several tantrums--combination of horrific PMS and a drug interaction between my ADD meds and a muscle relaxer
1. got my "I lost 25 pounds" reward in the mail: new sheets (600 tc), new pillowcases (1000 tc), and a new slate blue plushy blanket
FIVE favorite people to talk to:
Kath, Angi, Randy, Reid and my therapist
List THREE favorite colors.
3. french blue
2. sage green
1. silver
List TWO things you love to do.
2. Read
1. Write
This month have you...
- Fallen out of love: no...but I may have fallen back into it. The jury's still out.
- Laughed until you cried: no
- Met someone who changed your life: not this month
- Gotten close to someone: define "close"
- Found out who your true friends were: I am picky about friends, so I already knew that
1. Who would you want to be tied to for the next 24 hours?
Randy, no question
2. Who do you blame for your mood today?
Randy
3. Have you ever seen a dead body?
I was present when my grandfather passed away. So yes.
4. What should we do w/ annoying people?
Get them the hell away from me.
5. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
yes to both. Auntie kiss, Reid. Real kiss, Randy. Sure.
6. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Said, "good morning, buddy boo" to my nephew, who hogged the bed all night but is the only person I know who wakes up smiling and bright eyed.
7. The color of carpet in your bedroom?
medium blue
9. Last person you went out to dinner w/ ?
It's been a long time, but I think it was Katherine.
10. Are you spoiled?
Please spare me.
12. What toothpaste do you use?
Who cares what toothpaste I use? Is it going to change your life or something?
13. How do you vent your anger?
I bawl like a baby, or I yell bad words. Sometimes I hit things. All work equally well.
14. The last compliment you received?
Miz Robyn said I am "just the cutest thing!" *blush*
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Same thing I do every weekend. Working and not sleeping in.
16. When was the last time you threw up?
Last month when my nephew gave me the Stomach Curse for the fourth time in less than a year. Dry heaving rulz.
17. Is your best friend a virgin?
Absolutely. Katherine is chaste and pure, sheltered as she has been in her ivory tower.
18. What theme does your room have?
Dora the Explorer, all the way
19. The last time you were at a party?
Katherine's very small party in December.
20. Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
I'm actually a grown up woman, thank you. And it took both of my parents to make me.
21. Would you ever join the military?
Oh my God. You cannot be serious. I would die.
22. The last website you visited?
myspace, from whence this meme came
23. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I try to avoid pictures. I think it was at Christmas with my brother and sil.
25. Last person you went to the movies with?
Not one little tiny clue.
26. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
Oh, God. I will be 32. I am declaring a moratorium on birthdays.
28. Is anything alive in your room?
My nephew is snoring on the couch, so I'm guessing yes. Also, there are plants.
29. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward 1.25 years.
30. What are you looking forward to right now?
Immediate future: sleeping on my new sheets. Not-so-immediate future: fitting into all those size 7 panties I keep buying.
8. last time you kissed someone: Valentine's Day
7. last beverage: TheraFlu Severe Cold drink that tastes like hot ass, and not the good kind
6. last phone call: Randy, who called me about #5
5. last text message: "I miss you" to Randy at 4am this morning...long story
4. last cd played: mix CD, mostly 90s stuff
2. last time you cried: last night--see #5
1. last snack: I had two of Reid's crackers in the car today
SEVEN have you's.
7. have you ever dated someone twice? I don't know if "dated" is the right term, but yes, I suppose I have
6. have you ever been cheated on? not that I'm aware of
5. have you ever still liked your ex's? Unfortunately, yes
4. have you ever thought you had fallen in love? yes. Just out of curiosity...who hasn't?
3. have you ever lost someone special? define "lost"
2. have you ever been depressed? um...since about age seven
1. have you ever been drunk and thrown up? Once. That was enough.
SIX things you did in the past three days:
6. drove from the doctor's office in north Austin to the Costco Pharmacy in south Austin and back to the doctor's office and then back to the pharmacy, all in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC
5. took my nephew to the grocery store
4. fought with Randy
3. bought a stair-stepper
2. had several tantrums--combination of horrific PMS and a drug interaction between my ADD meds and a muscle relaxer
1. got my "I lost 25 pounds" reward in the mail: new sheets (600 tc), new pillowcases (1000 tc), and a new slate blue plushy blanket
FIVE favorite people to talk to:
Kath, Angi, Randy, Reid and my therapist
List THREE favorite colors.
3. french blue
2. sage green
1. silver
List TWO things you love to do.
2. Read
1. Write
This month have you...
- Fallen out of love: no...but I may have fallen back into it. The jury's still out.
- Laughed until you cried: no
- Met someone who changed your life: not this month
- Gotten close to someone: define "close"
- Found out who your true friends were: I am picky about friends, so I already knew that
1. Who would you want to be tied to for the next 24 hours?
Randy, no question
2. Who do you blame for your mood today?
Randy
3. Have you ever seen a dead body?
I was present when my grandfather passed away. So yes.
4. What should we do w/ annoying people?
Get them the hell away from me.
5. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
yes to both. Auntie kiss, Reid. Real kiss, Randy. Sure.
6. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Said, "good morning, buddy boo" to my nephew, who hogged the bed all night but is the only person I know who wakes up smiling and bright eyed.
7. The color of carpet in your bedroom?
medium blue
9. Last person you went out to dinner w/ ?
It's been a long time, but I think it was Katherine.
10. Are you spoiled?
Please spare me.
12. What toothpaste do you use?
Who cares what toothpaste I use? Is it going to change your life or something?
13. How do you vent your anger?
I bawl like a baby, or I yell bad words. Sometimes I hit things. All work equally well.
14. The last compliment you received?
Miz Robyn said I am "just the cutest thing!" *blush*
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Same thing I do every weekend. Working and not sleeping in.
16. When was the last time you threw up?
Last month when my nephew gave me the Stomach Curse for the fourth time in less than a year. Dry heaving rulz.
17. Is your best friend a virgin?
Absolutely. Katherine is chaste and pure, sheltered as she has been in her ivory tower.
18. What theme does your room have?
Dora the Explorer, all the way
19. The last time you were at a party?
Katherine's very small party in December.
20. Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
I'm actually a grown up woman, thank you. And it took both of my parents to make me.
21. Would you ever join the military?
Oh my God. You cannot be serious. I would die.
22. The last website you visited?
myspace, from whence this meme came
23. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
I try to avoid pictures. I think it was at Christmas with my brother and sil.
25. Last person you went to the movies with?
Not one little tiny clue.
26. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
Oh, God. I will be 32. I am declaring a moratorium on birthdays.
28. Is anything alive in your room?
My nephew is snoring on the couch, so I'm guessing yes. Also, there are plants.
29. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward 1.25 years.
30. What are you looking forward to right now?
Immediate future: sleeping on my new sheets. Not-so-immediate future: fitting into all those size 7 panties I keep buying.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home