this entry makes no sense and really has no plot or point or what have you. enjoy.
I'm reading up on all I can about dysthymic disorder, and can I just say WOW? Because I think I have been depressed since about the age of seven. Literally. And the more I read about ADD, the more I am like, GOOD GOD, WOMAN, ARE YOU BLIND? CAN YOU NOT SEE?

So. Either because I am trying to desensitize myself, or because I am obsessed
, I keep visiting the website of the School District of Searing Pain and Torture (SPTISD, if you will) and staring at that bitch, willing myself to look at her without heart palpitations and an urge to murder. Because we are all friends here, this is her, and please do not tell me she looks like a lovely, nice person. I realize that, which is why I took the job, elated, in May of 2004, never for one second realizing that underneath her clothes, her body is covered in scales:

Two of those lovely childrens up front were my students, and I wish I could crawl into that picture and push her the hell away before she contaminates them.
I would shudder, but I am past that.
Here is a close-up. If you look closely, you can see that her eyes are a bit red and circled with gray. I believe this proves she is, in fact, the antichrist.

In all seriousness, her smile does not reach her eyes. It never did, not once that I can recall. She is the consummate actress.
Also, I think the Karma Bus, which seems to be running a lot of people over lately, has also run her over. I can't be sure, but it looks like she has gotten a divorce. The interesting thing is, she was married before, as many people are...but I think she'd just gotten remarried sometime in the year before the one where she turned me into a bloody heap on the floor. I met her new husband. I mean, they were newlyweds, of just a few months, I think. I knew what her previous last name was because it was written in the book she bashed me with, the one that I lovingly shredded, doused in lighter fluid and burned in a cauldron-type thing in my parents' backyard (cathartic!) (also:
):

That was fun.
But I digress.
So, like I said, I've been visiting the website, glaring at her picture and thinking mean thoughts (that'll show HER!). They've been rehauling the website so I saved a screen shot of the page that pic was on. Note her last name here, as it was her new married name (and this was just a couple of days ago):

And today, I noticed this:

And so last night, deep into the wee morning hours WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP, LIKE I CAN'T SLEEP NOW! OOOOOOH!, I called her work phone and her voicemail said Cindy S, not Cindy G.
Karma, she ees ze beetch, I seenk.
I didn't even have a panic attack listening to her evil, evil voice. For me, listening to that voice is like having my hand repeatedly staplegunned.
I'm digressing a lot tonight. ANYWAY.

Oh, hell. I'm tired. You've had your dose of Cindy and frankly, so have I. Just don't let the nice face fool you. Underneath, 'tis thick with the putrid and the rotten.
I'm going to attempt to sleep now, and I bid you adieu.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home