Monday, March 12, 2007

I know

I am a bad, bad updater. But wait! I have reasons! 11 of them, to be precise. 9 of them, I worked. Every day. Straight. The last two, I slept. Y'all, I just don't know how I am going to get through the six months of getting up at 5am and going to bed at 11 four days a week while I'm in school. I might die. No really, I might. And then there is the clinical class that I really think I want to take when I'm done with the basic class, but it is 420 more hours on top of the 300 for the basic. Just thinking about it makes me want to go lay down with my smelling salts.

On the up side! I have lost 29 pounds as of yesterday. Details in private blog.

So, okay. How much does this "springing forward" three weeks early thing suck? AUGH. This morning, my cell's alarm clock went off at 4:45a.m. and my first thought was IT'S REALLY 3:45 OH MY GOD HATE HATE HAAAAATE. And I hadn't changed the time in my car, so when I got in and turned the key and the clock blinked up 4:33 I had to change it really fast so my brain didn't realize how early it was and cause me to pull said key out of ignition and shove it into my eyeball in order to blot out the PAIN of ACKNOWLEDGING BEING AWAKE at such an UNHOLY HOUR. For GOD'S SAKE.

But! On the up side! It rained yesterday! Complete with thunder and lightning! Y'all, it was getting to the point where I was becoming seriously concerned that it was never going to rain again, ever. And I am talking about the weather, because apparently I just turned seventy.

Despite the fact that I have not updated in almost two weeks, there's really not much to report. The Reidlet turns two on Wednesday and I bought stuff to make him a quilt a couple of weeks ago. Have I started it? No. Then again, I've been sick, and then working, and then sleeping, and now I'm working again. Six days this week. Saturday I don't have to be in until 10:30, so that's a relief, and I have a date with three cute boys on Friday night (hi, Jennifer!). Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, whenever I'm not working, I'll be hanging out with Mr. Reid. I have not seen him in two weeks and they tell me he has had his first haircut. Sob! Mah baby!

Anyway. I have run out of things to say, so now back to our regularly unscheduled silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home