friends don't let friends drive sleeping
Today started out with a thrilling ride along the line between life and death.
No, literally.
I will admit I haven't read up on Cymbalta, but apparently, an early side-effect is fatigue. Add that to the assload of klonopin I am taking every day and the seroquel I take to go to sleep at night, and I have got a problem in the morning-time. This morning, driving to work, there was a lot of swerving and double-vision. I even had coffee. I slapped my face (hard! ow!), and hit myself in the head (owwwww), and it did not help. I turned my music on really loud, I opened the window. My eyes still kept crossing, so what. The. Fuck.
Anyway, I made it there in one piece, because the choices were to not go to work because I was so sleepy I couldn't drive, or hope I got to work intact.
Just in case there is any doubt, I got there okay. And then I drank four cups of coffee.
On the up side, the Cymbalta really seems to be working quite well. I am satisfied.
Also, I wrote Chad a letter today. I made a copy so I can remember what I wrote.
No, literally.
I will admit I haven't read up on Cymbalta, but apparently, an early side-effect is fatigue. Add that to the assload of klonopin I am taking every day and the seroquel I take to go to sleep at night, and I have got a problem in the morning-time. This morning, driving to work, there was a lot of swerving and double-vision. I even had coffee. I slapped my face (hard! ow!), and hit myself in the head (owwwww), and it did not help. I turned my music on really loud, I opened the window. My eyes still kept crossing, so what. The. Fuck.
Anyway, I made it there in one piece, because the choices were to not go to work because I was so sleepy I couldn't drive, or hope I got to work intact.
Just in case there is any doubt, I got there okay. And then I drank four cups of coffee.
On the up side, the Cymbalta really seems to be working quite well. I am satisfied.
Also, I wrote Chad a letter today. I made a copy so I can remember what I wrote.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home