back to blogger
Dude. I cannot deal with vox any longer. All those ads were driving me insane. It was nice to post music and things of that nature, but now I can password-protect here if I want to, so I'm back here.
I did not want to go back to being Texas Heifer. A header like that and I feel like I need to try to be funny, and there's lots of times when I am not feeling at all humorous. So I kept my vox name, which is just my name. Unfortunately, the html/css for blogger beta is different from old blogger, and it's going to take me a while to figure it out, so my journal will probably be boring-looking for a while. I did move all my vox posts over here, though. Maybe I should do that with the diaryland ones, too, but ugh, that is a lot of work.
Well! Now that that's out of the way, I have news.
First of all, I have completed my first painting in three years, so I'm finally back in the game. And I would show you a picture of it, but 1) it's Kath's Christmas present, and 2) I don't currently have a camera. So you'll have to wait until after I give it to my Katarina. I AM SO STOKED. I thought Cindy and my student teaching supervisor, Helloiese, killed off my art gene, but apparently it was just as depressed as the rest of me, and it was sleeping a lot.
Second of all, I have lost weight! This ADD medicine IS working! I don't know that I am concentrating any better, but I sure as all damn am rarely hungry. Bring on the Adderall!
Third! I am probably going to start massage therapy school in May. I'm thinking I'm going to do the night classes, which are 6:30-10pm. It'll suck, since I will have to get up before the sun even rises, but you know what? I did that in college, I can do it again. And this time I'm learning a skill that I WANT to learn, going into a profession I chose. You know? I was seriously considering the every-other-weekend class, but that would give me four days off a month and I like my eight days, thank you very much. Sleeping in means a lot to me, and four days is not enough. Plus, the night class will not interfere with my work schedule, and I will be done faster (six months instead of nine). Always a good thing.
It's time for me to get ready for bed (much hatred for getting up at five. HATE.), so y'all have a good Saturday night and I'll catch up with you later.
I did not want to go back to being Texas Heifer. A header like that and I feel like I need to try to be funny, and there's lots of times when I am not feeling at all humorous. So I kept my vox name, which is just my name. Unfortunately, the html/css for blogger beta is different from old blogger, and it's going to take me a while to figure it out, so my journal will probably be boring-looking for a while. I did move all my vox posts over here, though. Maybe I should do that with the diaryland ones, too, but ugh, that is a lot of work.
Well! Now that that's out of the way, I have news.
First of all, I have completed my first painting in three years, so I'm finally back in the game. And I would show you a picture of it, but 1) it's Kath's Christmas present, and 2) I don't currently have a camera. So you'll have to wait until after I give it to my Katarina. I AM SO STOKED. I thought Cindy and my student teaching supervisor, Helloiese, killed off my art gene, but apparently it was just as depressed as the rest of me, and it was sleeping a lot.
Second of all, I have lost weight! This ADD medicine IS working! I don't know that I am concentrating any better, but I sure as all damn am rarely hungry. Bring on the Adderall!
Third! I am probably going to start massage therapy school in May. I'm thinking I'm going to do the night classes, which are 6:30-10pm. It'll suck, since I will have to get up before the sun even rises, but you know what? I did that in college, I can do it again. And this time I'm learning a skill that I WANT to learn, going into a profession I chose. You know? I was seriously considering the every-other-weekend class, but that would give me four days off a month and I like my eight days, thank you very much. Sleeping in means a lot to me, and four days is not enough. Plus, the night class will not interfere with my work schedule, and I will be done faster (six months instead of nine). Always a good thing.
It's time for me to get ready for bed (much hatred for getting up at five. HATE.), so y'all have a good Saturday night and I'll catch up with you later.


1 Comments:
Hey there! I am getting funky messages on here. I haven't switched to the blogger beta, afraid of it being googled I guess, there has to be a catch somewhere LOL.
Anyway, catching up with ya and hope you are feeling chipper. I need your mailing addy to send you something by the way!
Take care!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home